The Pearce Law Firm, P.C. — Philadelphia
Traumatic brain injuries are difficult for the patient and all people involved. Injuries to this sensitive area are invisible and long-term damage difficult to diagnose. Language ability, memory, and other less tangible qualities can change in a person who has suffered from a brain injury. This can make it very difficult to maintain relationships, concentrate at work or home, perform at school or on the job, and affect the overall quality of life. For a brain injury lawyer, Philadelphia victims and their families should come to The Pearce Law Firm.
What We Do
A highly sought after and nationally recognized trial lawyer, Edith Pearce is the founder of The Pearce Law Firm, P.C. We have achieved multi-million dollar settlements for victims and their families. Unlike other firms, our compassionate lawyers take the time to know you, your values and background. The Pearce Law Firm has represented a number of different types of cases with various forms of injuries:
- Open Head Injuries, or Visible Injuries
- Closed Head Injuries, or Diffuse Damage
- Unconsciousness both short and long term
- Mild Injuries and Concussions
To protect your legal rights and help you secure fair compensation for this trauma, The Pearce Law Firm has a wealth of experience and expertise, with Edith Pearce personally involved in every case the firm handles. She is a brilliant, as reflected in her membership with MENSA, the high IQ society. Her legal ability has been featured in Newsweek, and her firm has received the highest rating for legal ability and ethical standards from Martindale-Hubbell. If you or someone you know has suffered a traumatic head or brain injury, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey residents should call the Pearce Law Firm. Call today to schedule your free consultation with The Pearce Law Firm and let us “tip the scales in your favor.”
How We “Tip the Scales in Your Favor”
By choosing The Pearce Law Firm, P.C., you have tipped the scales in your favor:
- Exceptional Smart Representation: Edith Pearce, MENSA member
- Proven Results: Lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- No Fee unless we recover for you. Free Consultations
- Recognized Excellence: Super Lawyers; AV Preeminent Rated® by Martindale-Hubbell — less than 5% of lawyers in U.S. hold this rating
- National Reputation: Featured in Newsweek, The Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Magazine, FOX, Comcast, ABC
- We know how to obtain top settlements: Decades of experience working at defense firms and insurance companies means we know how to fight them for you!
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
Call today to schedule your free consultation with The Pearce Law Firm to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.