Request Free Consultation.
Submit Your Case.
Jump to: Lawyers That Sue Insurance Companies Near You, Benefits Of Hiring An Auto Insurance Lawyer In Philadelphia, Contact A Car Insurance Lawyer Near You
Lawyers That Sue Insurance Companies Near You
The Pearce Law Firm Personal Injury & Accident Lawyers, P.C. have a leg up when it comes to standing up to insurance companies and defending the rights of victims during insurance disputes. Edith Pearce, the founder of The Pearce Law Firm Personal Injury & Accident Lawyers, spent over 10 years of her law career working as an attorney for insurance companies and defense firms, before choosing to focus on creating a practice centered towards aiding injured victims. Edith’s decade of experience with insurance company legal proceedings provides our team with in-depth knowledge and a peak behind the curtain when considering the legal capabilities of and tactics used by insurance company legal team discussions and litigations. Our No Win, No Fee Guarantee ensures that all victims who wish to contact an insurance dispute attorney do not have to pay a fee unless we obtain a settlement for them.
Benefits Of Hiring An Auto Insurance Lawyer In Philadelphia
Insurance claims lawyers can provide numerous benefits for individuals who have been injured due to the negligence or wrongdoing of others. Here are some of the main advantages of hiring an insurance dispute attorney from The Pearce Law Firm Personal Injury & Accident Lawyers, P.C.:
- Experience and expertise – Dispute insurance claim lawyers have the knowledge and skills to navigate the complex legal system, gather and present evidence, and negotiate with insurance companies to get the best possible settlement or judgment. They have experience handling cases similar to yours and know how to maximize your chances of success.
- Legal representation – Insurance companies have their own legal teams to protect their interests, and you need someone on your side to level the playing field. A car insurance lawyer will represent you and advocate for your rights, ensuring that you are treated fairly and that your interests are protected.
- Increased chances of success – Lawyers that sue insurance companies have a higher success rate in obtaining settlements or judgments in favor of their clients compared to individuals who go it alone. Additionally, obtaining legal representation could increase the amount of compensation the victim obtains as well. This is because they know how to present a strong case and negotiate with insurance companies to get the best possible result.
- Financial compensation – If you have been injured due to the negligence or wrongdoing of someone else, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and other damages. An insurance claim lawyer can help you recover these damages and ensure that you are fairly compensated for your injuries.
- Peace of mind – Going through the legal process can be stressful and overwhelming, especially if you are dealing with the physical and emotional effects of an injury. Hiring a car insurance lawyer allows you to focus on your recovery while your lawyer handles the legal aspects of your case.
- Time-saving – Insurance dispute cases can be time-consuming, and you may not have the time or resources to devote to the legal process while you are recovering from your injuries. An insurance dispute lawyer can handle all aspects of your case, freeing up your time and allowing you to focus on your recovery.
- Contingency fees – Many auto insurance lawyers in Philadelphia work on a contingency fee basis, which means that you do not have to pay any upfront legal fees. Instead, the lawyer will receive a percentage of the settlement or judgment as their fee. This can be especially helpful if you are unable to work or have limited financial resources.
Overall, hiring a car insurance lawyer with as much experience as Edith Pearce, Esq, to sue an insurance company can provide numerous benefits for individuals who have been injured due to the negligence or wrongdoing of others. From legal representation and increased chances of success to financial compensation and peace of mind, our team of insurance claims lawyers can help you navigate the legal system and get the best possible outcome for your case.
Contact A Car Insurance Lawyer Near You
If you have been in a Philadelphia car accident or need to obtain legal advice in Pennsylvania, The Pearce Law Firm, Personal Injury and Accident Lawyers P.C. car insurance lawyers are here to help. Contact us today to learn more about your legal options with your car insurance case. The Pearce Law Firm Personal Injury & Accident Lawyers, P.C. are always ready and willing to fight insurance companies for the compensation you deserve.
What our Clients Say
“If I could give more stars I would! Edith helped me through a huge life changing event in my life. She was there for me every step of the way, always picked up the phone whenever I had a question or concern. She was so knowledgeable and helpful every during it all. Going through Covid everything was closed down and she always kept me updated. All the staff is very courteous and knowledgeable as well. I really did have such a good experience. I’m so glad she was my lawyer.”
Rating 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
See our 4.8 rating and read more of our 78 reviews on Google!