Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer
When you are the victim of a personal injury, you need to know that you have an exceptionally smart lawyer with proven results and that your case will receive personal attention. This is exactly what you will receive should you choose The Pearce Law Firm, P.C. We have achieved multi-million dollar settlements for victims and their families who have suffered tragic results of a severe injury in some of the most complex personal injury litigation cases.
Many people are searching for the best Personal Injury Lawyer in Philadelphia. While there are many great personal injury lawyers, here are some things to consider that makes our law firm unique when trying to find the best Philadelphia personal injury lawyer for your cases:
1. You will have an extremely intelligent lawyer on your side. Edith Pearce is a member of MENSA, the high IQ society. She will not be outsmarted by the other side.
2. We have insider knowledge of insurance companies. Before representing injured victims, Edith Pearce worked as a lawyer for an automobile insurance company. She knows the tricks of the trade to get you maximum compensation.
3. We have a proven track record. We have attained multi-million dollar settlements with membership into the very prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Edith Pearce has been practicing law for nearly 25 years. Our firm has consistently been recognized with awards by our peers and outside organizations as excellent, including: Super Lawyers; Philadelphia’s Best Lawyers; AV Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell, Top 100 National Lawyers; Avvo 10.0 Rating.
4. We will provide personal attention to your case. Unlike the huge firms with dozens of attorneys and many different attorneys handling different aspects of your case, Edith Pearce is personally involved in every case the firm handles from start to finish. She genuinely cares about her clients and you will not be treated like just another case or file. No case is too small or too big for our law firm to handle.
5. Free Consultations and No Fee Guarantee. There is never a fee for a personal injury case unless you recover money.
Unlike the huge firms with dozens of attorneys and many different attorneys handling different aspects of your case, Philadelphia personal injury lawyer Edith Pearce is personally involved in every case the firm handles from start to finish. She genuinely cares about her clients and you will not be treated like just another case or file.
How We Tip The Scales
In Your Favor
Exceptionally Smart Representation: Edith Pearce, MENSA member.
Proven Results: Lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Inside knowledge to obtain top settlements: Decades of prior experience working for insurance companies means we know how to fight them for you!
No Fee unless we recover for you. Free Consultations.
Peer Recognized Excellence: Super Lawyers; Philadelphia’s Best Lawyers; Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum; and AV Preeminent Rated® by Martindale-Hubbell- less than 5% of lawyers in U.S. receive this rating.
National Reputation: Featured in Newsweek, The Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Magazine, FOX, Comcast, ABC.
Personal Attention with Aggressive Representation: Unlike many large law firms, the founding lawyer of our firm, Edith Pearce is involved in every case.
We had a complicated case that Edie was able to get to Mediation before a Judge. At the Mediation, it was clear Edie ran circles around the other lawyers. She was clearly the smartest lawyer in the room. I guess I should have known as she is a member of MENSA, which only allows member in the top 2% of IQ scores. We received a GREAT settlement. What a great and smart lawyer.” George – Philadelphia, PA
“My mother was in an accident while a passenger in a van. I knew my mother would not be comfortable with most attorneys. Edie was very compassionate and understanding. Yet, she was very tough with the insurance company. She was very thorough in getting all the medical bills paid. My mother received a settlement that I could not have imagined.” Elaine, Souderton – PA
Car Accident Case
“When my Dad was fired from his job, we suspected it was because of his age. I knew I needed to call Edie. I wanted the best. I knew Edie had been selected by Philadelphia Magazine as a “Super Lawyer” and has been on TV multiple times. My Dad was thrilled with Edie at the initial hearing with the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission. My Dad settled his case and ended up with a nice size check to add to his retirement. Edie is truly super!” Julie – Philadelphia, PA
Philadelphia Personal Injury & Employment Lawyer
At the Pearce Law Firm, your case is personally handled by Edith with one other attorney personally assigned to your case so that you know your case is receiving personal attention. If you have a question about your case, you are able to speak directly with Edith and the attorney assigned to your case.