Maple Glen Personal Injury Lawyer
If you are from Maple Glen and you get injured in an accident that was someone else’s fault, contact the Pearce Law Firm, P.C for a free, confidential consultation and case evaluation. During your consultation, we will evaluate your case and go over all of your options with you. If retained, we will hold each and every party accountable for their negligent actions which led to your injuries so you and your family can focus on getting better.
Maple Glen Personal Injuries
Maple Glen is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Montgomery County, PA, located around 15 miles straight north of Philadelphia. The area is a mix of neighborhoods, retail and educational facilities. Around 7,000 people live in the Maple Glen area with many commuting the almost 20 miles into Philadelphia and surrounding communities to do to work, while other find employment within and around Maple Glen.
Temple University’s Ambler Campus is located in Maple Glen along with many churches, parks and hospitals and retail shops. This means that Maple Glen residents are on the go and at risk for personal injury.
All this driving makes car accidents inevitable, but people can get hurt in many other ways. When they are, they will often need to be compensated for their injuries to avoid the significant financial loss that comes with an injury. Some of the types of accidents Maple Glen residents experience are:
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Car accidents
- Construction accidents
- Dog Bites
- Medical malpractice
- Pedestrian accidents
- Product liability
- Premises liability
- Traumatic Injury
- Wrongful Death
Common Types of Injuries
When Maple Glen residents get injured in any one of these accidents and the injury can be in many forms, depending on the circumstances and the cause of the injury. Come of the common injuries the people of Maple Glen can expect are:
- Head Injuries: Auto accident, sports and industrial injuries can cause concussions and traumatic brain injuries that can be devastating.
- Broken bones: Broken arms, legs, wrists and ribs are all common injuries that people face when engaging in daily activities. All of these require treatment, rehabilitation and run the risk of downtime from work.
- Disease: Some types of work, especially in construction and manufacturing, put people at risk of disease.
- Blunt Force Trauma: When cars and people collide, the impact can be violent and cause blunt force trauma injuries that can cause severe injuries or even death.
- Fatalities: Sometimes these injuries cause death, and when they do, there could be a claim for a wrongful death.
- Product Liability: People from Maple Glen buy goods locally and online, and this results in injuries that are the fault of the designer, producer of the packager.
Contact a Maple Glen PA Personal Injury and Auto Accident Attorney
If you live in Maple Glen, you can count on Edith Pearce and the attorneys at The Pearce Law Firm, P.C. to take care of you if you are injured because of someone else’s negligence. Once you’ve been injured and make a claim, the insurance company will have someone contact you to discuss your case.
Don’t talk to them until you’ve spoken to a Maple Glen Personal Injury Attorney first. The consultation costs you nothing, and you will be given information vital to your case. Don’t represent yourself, let the caring, skilled and experience attorneys at the Pearce Law firm, P.C. to work on your behalf.