If you are from the Springfield area or you were injured here, contact us today for a free, confidential consultation and case evaluation. During your consultation, we will evaluate your case and go over all of your options with you. If retained, we will hold each and every party accountable for their negligent actions which led to your injuries so you and your family can focus on getting better.
On This Page:
- About Springfield Personal Injuries
- Springfield Car Accidents
- Common Types of Accidents
- Contact a Springfield PA Personal Injury Lawyer
- Our Clients Recommend The Pearce Law Firm
Springfield Personal Injuries
Springfield is an incorporated township that sits just a few miles east outside Philadelphia’s city limits and is a 10-minute trip to downtown—depending on traffic. Most of the town is made of neighborhoods that house its 25,000 people.
Some of those work locally at one of the many schools or the Springfield Hospital or at one of the many retail outlets in the town. Others commute to jobs in nearby communities and in Philadelphia. Springfield residents are on the go and active which makes them susceptible to personal injuries.
>Springfield Car Accidents
The majority of personal injuries suffered by residents of Springfield are caused by a car accident, and when that happens, you need the best. The people of Springfield spend a lot of time in their cars and thus are at risk for injury.
A typical commuter might spend hours a week on I-476 or I-95 back and forth to work. Getting around town to go shopping or run errands puts residents out on the busy streets where accidents happen every day. The more time spent in the car, the more risk there is of getting injured.
Accidents happen in many ways, and when someone is injured, they need someone who is experienced in all types of accidents to adequately represent them. The people of Springfield have trusted the Pearce Law Firm, P.C., to represent them in all types of accidents. Some of the most common are:
- DUI: Impaired driving leads to severe injury and fatalities for many innocent drivers each year.
- Rollover/Ejection Accidents: These can bring some of the most severe injuries.
- Head-On/Wrong Way Driving: Unfortunately, this is the deadliest type of accident and can happen on just about any road.
- Large Trucks/Utility Vehicles: When someone is injured by a commercial truck, they are up against companies with a lot of resources and the best attorneys. You need an experienced attorney to represent you.
- Speeding/Racing/Aggressive Driving: Most of the drivers that engage in this type if driving are younger male drivers who put others at risk by their actions.
>Common Types of Injuries
There are many ways to get hurt and even many types of car accidents. Over time, there are some injuries that become common to Springfield motorists, and it takes an experienced attorney to be able to recognize how the different accidents and injury types affect someone’s personal injury case. The attorneys at the Pearce Law Firm, P.C., have that experience and knowledge to understand how best to proceed.
That’s because at Pearce Law Firm, P.C., they look at the circumstances of each accident, including the type of injury, how it happened, and what it will take to get the best result for their client. These types of injuries take special skill and experience:
- Head Injuries: Auto accidents, sports, and industrial injuries can cause concussions and traumatic brain injuries that can be devastating.
- Broken bones: Broken arms, legs, wrists, and ribs are all common injuries that people face when engaging in daily activities. All of these require treatment, rehabilitation and run the risk of downtime from work.
- Disease: Some types of work, especially in construction and manufacturing, put people at risk of disease.
- Blunt Force Trauma: When cars and people collide, the impact can be violent and cause blunt force trauma injuries that can cause severe injuries or even death.
- Fatalities: Sometimes these injuries cause death, and when they do, there could be a claim for wrongful death.
- Product Liability: Shopping the many retail outlets in Springfield or ordering from stores like Amazon or Target Online, brings a lot of goods into the hands of Springfield residents. This sometimes results in injuries that are the fault of the designer, producer of the packager.
>Contact a Springfield PA Personal Injury and Auto Accident Attorney
If you live in Springfield, you can count on Edith Pearce and the attorneys at The Pearce Law Firm, P.C. Before you talk to an insurer, talk to a Springfield Personal Injury Attorney first. The consultation costs you nothing, and you will be given information vital to your case.
>What A Client Says About The Pearce Law Firm on Google:
Nicole V. is a girl’s go to when looking to retain an attorney! Ladies please believe me! I had a car accident case that I didn’t handle properly in the beginning and Nicole still chose to take me on as a client! She is professional, caring, thorough, firm, stern, kind and most importantly–compassionate! She gets it! She understands that while being in the midst of your case that everyday life still has to be tended to and does her best to make concessions for you. Her defense of you never changes from beginning to end. If you retain her, you will not be disappointed– I wasn’t!