Philadelphia Dangerous Premises Lawyer

Accidents or injuries resulting from dangerous premises conditions can take many forms, including:

  • Slip and Fall
  • Snow and Ice Injuries
  • Construction Site Accidents
  • Rape, Attacks, Assault or Other Security Problems
  • Injuries in Public Places (Malls, Stores, Restaurants, Schools, Government Buildings) Injuries on Private Property
  • Elevator Accidents
  • Swimming Pool Accidents
  • Playground Accidents
  • Day Care Accidents
  • Recreational Accidents/Theme Parks/Amusement Parks
  • and many other injuries or accidents that are a result of failure to keep premises in a safe condition.

Click Here for:
Frequently Asked Dangerous Premises Questions


Damages that an accident victim and the victim’s family are entitled to recover may include: hospital and medical expenses; past and future lost earnings; past and future permanent physical disability, such as a limp, scars, loss of a limb; emotional distress, such as depression and anxiety; grief and emotional suffering caused by the death of a loved one; loss of love and companionship caused by the death of a loved one; damage or destruction of property; physical pain and suffering; loss of enjoyment of life.

To protect your legal rights in a dangerous premises claim, it is wise to consult an accident injury law firm with experience in these matters as soon as possible. Within the first week, important physical evidence can be lost, and witnesses may become hard to find.


Property owners, landlords and property managers have an obligation to keep their premises safe. If they fail to do so, they may have been negligent in their duties and may be liable for the damages, losses and injuries they’ve caused.

Dangerous Premises Advice

If you are injured in an accident on someone’s premises, it is important to preserve the evidence as soon as possible. Take a picture of where the accident happened because the dangerous conditions that caused the accident can easily be cleaned up or changed. Make detailed notes, especially about any conditions that won’t clearly show in the pictures. Make a written incident report to someone in charge. Your goal is to record and preserve the cause of the accident and all the surrounding conditions as completely as possible to make your case as strong as possible.

The Compensation You Deserve

If you or someone you love has been injured on someone else’s property, and the injury was caused by negligence or failure to keep the property safe, it is important to hire an experienced accident lawyer to protect your rights and help you get the compensation you deserve. Your compensation may include hospital, medical and doctor bills; loss of income; pain and suffering, permanent injury, etc.

Experience and Expertise

Edith Pearce is an experienced Pennsylvania accident lawyer, whose years in the insurance industry have taught her how to leverage her “insider” industry information to get full and fair compensation for her clients. The firm will thoroughly investigate your dangerous premises claim and work diligently to arrive at a timely settlement or proceed to trial in order to obtain the compensation you deserve. The firm uses a combination of aggressive discovery, site visits, witness interviews, close examination of medical records, private investigators and assistance of medical and other experts to provide clients with state-of-the-art legal representation.

If you or someone you know has been injured in a premises liability accident in Philadelphia or anywhere in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, please call us for a FREE ACCIDENT CONSULTATION.

We are dedicated to protecting your rights and obtaining full and fair compensation for you.

(215) 557-8686 :: Contact Us

No Recovery/No Fee/ Contingent Fee Cases Accepted

If you or someone you know has been injured in a premises liability accident in Philadelphia or anywhere in Pennsylvania, please call us for a FREE ACCIDENT CONSULTATION.