Wallingford, PA Personal Injury Lawyer
If you are from the Wallingford area or you were injured here, contact us today for a free, confidential consultation and case evaluation. During your consultation, we will evaluate your case and go over all of your options with you. If retained, we will hold each and every party accountable for their negligent actions which led to your injuries so you and your family can focus on getting better.
Wallingford Car Accidents
Wallingford is an unincorporated community located in Nether Providence Township, in Delaware County about 10 miles west and a little south of Philadelphia. There are around 9,000 people in Wallingford, but most locals refer to Wallingford when anyone lives in the township. Wallingford is one of the oldest communities having originally been established in 1687.
The majority of the community is made of neighborhoods like South Wallingford, Bowling Green, Ridgewood, Pendlehill and East Wallingford. Wallingford people are on the go with many commuting the 15 miles into Philadelphia taking the Blue Route (I-476) south to 95 and on into South Philly. Others work in one of the many surrounding communities of Philadelphia or go across the Delaware River into New Jersey.
Still others stay local and work in one of the hospitals, schools or retail shops. Either way, this puts the people of Wallingford on the roads and at risk of personal injury.
Types of Accidents
The number one way Wallingford residents get injured is in an auto accident. However, an unfortunate fact of life is that people get injured doing just about everything. When an injury happens, it may not seem important to the inured person how they were hurt, but it turns out it does make a difference when trying to get compensation for the injury.
The attorney who brings a claim for compensation needs to be experienced in all types of injuries and working with all agencies, companies and insurance sources to get the right compensation.
The people of Wallingford have trusted the Pearce Law Firm, P.C., to do just that for all types of accidents, some of the common being:
- Industrial accidents
- Slip-and-falls/Premises Injuries
- Sport/Recreation Injuries
- Product Liability
- Wrongful deaths
Common Types of Injuries
Just as the way someone is injured can make a difference, so can the type of injury. Someone suffering from a brain injury that is affecting cognitive functions is much different that a broken rib or collar bone. Each type can sideline someone and require medical treatment, but the needs of the person suffering a head trauma is going to be significantly different than a broken bone.
The attorneys at Pearce Law Firm, P.C., look at the circumstances of each accident, including the type of injury, how it happened and what it will take to get the best result for their client. These types of injuries take special skill and experience:
- Head Injuries: Auto accident, sports and industrial injuries can cause concussions and traumatic brain injuries that can be devastating.
- Broken bones: Broken arms, legs, wrists and ribs are all common injuries that people face when engaging in daily activities. All of these require treatment, rehabilitation and run the risk of downtime from work.
- Disease: Some types of work, especially in construction and manufacturing, put people at risk of disease.
- Blunt Force Trauma: When cars and people collide, the impact can be violent and cause blunt force trauma injuries that can cause severe injuries or even death.
- Fatalities: Sometimes these injuries cause death, and when they do, there could be a claim for a wrongful death.
- Product Liability: Shopping the many retail outlets in Wallingford or ordering form stores like Amazon or Target Online, brings a lot of goods into the hands of Wallingford resident. This sometimes results in injuries that are the fault of the designer, producer of the packager.
Contact a Wallingford PA Personal Injury and Auto Accident Attorney
If you live in Wallingford, you can count on Edith Pearce and the attorneys at The Pearce Law Firm, P.C. Before you talk to an insurer, talk to a Bensalem Personal Injury Attorney first. The consultation costs you nothing, and you will be given information vital to your case.