Southampton Personal Injury Lawyer
Many people who in in the Southampton area of Pennsylvania have gone through the pain and difficulty of a serious car accident or other personal injury. Many of these people have turned to Edith Pearce for help.
If you live in Southampton and suffered a personal injury that was the fault of someone else, the Pearce Law Firm, P.C., is there to help you get your life back.
Southampton Personal Injuries
Southampton is an area in Pennsylvania that sits about 20 miles north of Philadelphia. Originally unincorporated, in the early 1900’s it was divided into two townships, Upper Southampton Township (pop 15,000) and Lower Southampton (pop 19,000). Many in the region still refer to the area as Southampton.
Being primarily residential, many make the 20-mile commute into Philadelphia or 15 miles across the Delaware River into Trenton, NJ to go to work. Others stay in and around Southampton to work, go to school or go shopping.
Bottom line, the people of Southampton are active and on the go which, unfortunately puts them at risk for personal injury.
Types of Car Accidents in Southampton
Personal Injuries happen in many ways, and for those in Southampton, auto accidents are the number one cause of injuries. There are many reasons for this. Those who commute outside the area are at risk every day as they travel the busy thoroughfares such as 611 that takes many south into the city. Or there are freeways like I-276, I-295 and I-95 that bring people to work around the city.
The more time people spend on the road, the higher risk of getting into an accident, and the people of Southampton spend a significant portion of their day on the road.
Accidents happen in many ways, and when someone is injured, they need someone who is experienced in all types of accidents to adequately represent them. The people of Southampton have trusted the Pearce Law Firm, P.C., to represent them in all types of accidents. Some of the most common are:
- DUI: Impaired driving leads to severe injury and fatalities for many innocent drivers each year.
- Rollover/Ejection Accidents: These can bring some of the most severe injuries.
- Head-On/Wrong Way Driving: Unfortunately, this is the deadliest type of accident and can happen on just about any road.
- Large Trucks/Utility Vehicles: When someone is injured by a commercial truck, they are up against companies with a lot of resources and the best attorneys. You need an experienced attorney to represent you.
- Speeding/Racing/Aggressive Driving: Most of the drivers that engage in this type if driving are younger male drivers who put others at risk by their actions.
Other Ways Southampton Residents get Injured
The more active someone is, the greater chance of injury. There are many ways to be injured apart from an auto accident, and each injury type affects people in different ways. The attorneys at Pearce Law Firm P.C., have seen it all. Some of the most common that happen to people in Southampton are:
- Industrial accidents
- Slip-and-falls/Premises Injuries
- Sport/Recreation Injuries
- Product Liability
- Wrongful deaths
Common Types of Injuries
When someone is injured, a good attorney will know how to assess the case and file the claims properly according to the circumstances of the case. Since each one is different, it stands to reason that the types of damages and injuries are going to be different as well.
At Pearce Law Firm, P.C., they look at the circumstances of each accident, including the type of injury, how it happened and what it will take to get the best result for their client. These types of injuries take special skill and experience:
- Head Injuries: Auto accident, sports and industrial injuries can cause concussions and traumatic brain injuries that can be devastating.
- Broken bones: Broken arms, legs, wrists and ribs are all common injuries that people face when engaging in daily activities. All of these require treatment, rehabilitation and run the risk of downtime from work.
- Disease: Some types of work, especially in construction and manufacturing, put people at risk of disease.
- Blunt Force Trauma: When cars and people collide, the impact can be violent and cause blunt force trauma injuries that can cause severe injuries or even death.
- Fatalities: Sometimes these injuries cause death, and when they do, there could be a claim for a wrongful death.
- Product Liability: Shopping the many retail outlets in Southampton or ordering form stores like Amazon or Target Online, brings a lot of gooda into the hands of Southampton resident. This sometimes results in injuries that are the fault of the designer, producer of the packager.
Contact a Southampton PA Personal Injury and Auto Accident Attorney
If you live in Southampton, you can count on Edith Pearce and the attorneys at The Pearce Law Firm, P.C. to take care of you if you are injured because of someone else’s negligence. Before you talk to an insurer, talk to a Bensalem Personal Injury Attorney first. The consultation costs you nothing, and you will be given information vital to your case.