Norristown Personal Injury Lawyer
If you live in Norristown and suffered a personal injury that was the fault of someone else, the Pearce Law Firm, P.C., is there to help you get your life back.
Contact us today for a free, confidential consultation and case evaluation. During your consultation, we will evaluate your case and go over all of your options with you. If retained, we will hold each and every party accountable for their negligent actions which led to your injuries so you and your family can focus on getting better.
Norristown Personal Injuries
Norristown is Pennsylvania borough which means it is an autonomous municipality, and it is the county seat of Montgomery County. The people of Norristown are independent and mobile. They work hard and play hard which puts them at risk for injuries from accidents.
Many residents commute 15 miles a day into Philadelphia to go to work and others might go across the Delaware River and take the 35-mile trip into Trenton, NJ. Still others work locally either for the county government or in a retail job, at a school or with one of the medical providers in the community.
Industry in Norristown
Being the county seat, the largest employer is the county government with many in Norristown taking positions with the county clerk, tax office, department of revenue, the courts or one of the many other jobs in county administration.
The state of Pennsylvania also employs the people of Norristown. The Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection’s main offices are in the borough, and they take advantage of the experienced and hardworking people of Norristown to work at keeping the environment clean and the people safe.
Construction, light manufacturing and service positions also keep those in Norristown employed and on the road as they commute both locally and out of the city to work. All this driving adds to the risks of personal injury.
Types of Car Accidents in Norristown
Auto accidents are the number one cause of personal injury in Norristown, and they happen for many reasons. The more time spent on the road, the more a person is at risk of being injured in an auto accident, and the people of Norristown spend a significant portion of their day on the road. They travel on busy arterials, neighborhood streets and freeways.
Not all accidents are the same, and each accident requires the skills and knowledge of an experience attorney to get the maximum compensation allowed under the law. The people of Norristown have trusted the Pearce Law Firm, P.C., to represent them in all types of accidents. Some of the most common are:
- DUI: Impaired driving leads to severe injury and fatalities for many innocent drivers each year.
- Rollover/Ejection Accidents: These can bring some of the most severe injuries.
- Head-On/Wrong Way Driving: Unfortunately, this is the deadliest type of accident and can happen on just about any road.
- Large Trucks/Utility Vehicles: When someone is injured by a commercial truck, they are up against companies with a lot of resources and the best attorneys. You need an experienced attorney to represent you.
- Speeding/Racing/Aggressive Driving: Most of the drivers that engage in this type if driving are younger male drivers who put others at risk by their actions.
Other Ways Norristown Residents get Injured
Not all injuries are from auto accidents, and the people of Norristown engage in many activities that put them at risk of injury. Some of these are:
- Industrial accidents
- Slip-and-falls/Premises Injuries
- Sport/Recreation Injuries
- Product Liability
- Wrongful deaths
Common Types of Injuries
Just as not all accidents are the same, not all injuries are the same. Each type of injury means that the damages and losses experienced by the victim takes more than just a single, automated approach from a personal injury mill. At Pearce Law Firm, P.C., they look at the circumstances of each accident, including the type of injury, how it happened and what it will take to get the best result for their client. These types of injuries take special skill and experience:
- Head Injuries: Auto accident, sports and industrial injuries can cause concussions and traumatic brain injuries that can be devastating.
- Broken bones: Broken arms, legs, wrists and ribs are all common injuries that people face when engaging in daily activities. All of these require treatment, rehabilitation and run the risk of downtime from work.
- Disease: Some types of work, especially in construction and manufacturing, put people at risk of disease.
- Blunt Force Trauma: When cars and people collide, the impact can be violent and cause blunt force trauma injuries that can cause severe injuries or even death.
- Fatalities: Sometimes these injuries cause death, and when they do, there could be a claim for a wrongful death.
- Product Liability: Shopping the many retail outlets in Norristown or ordering form stores like Amazon or Target Online, brings a lot of gooda into the hands of Norristown resident. This sometimes results in injuries that are the fault of the designer, producer of the packager.
Contact a Norristown PA Personal Injury and Auto Accident Attorney
If you live in Norristown, you can count you can count on Edith Pearce and the attorneys at The Pearce Law Firm, P.C. Before you talk to an insurer, talk to a Bensalem Personal Injury Attorney first. The consultation costs you nothing, and you will be given information vital to your case.