The Pearce Law Firm, P.C. — Philadelphia
When you need a strong advocate, contact the dog bite lawyer Philadelphia residents trust for expert legal advice regarding animal attacks. The Pearce Law Firm has received national recognition for their legal abilities and ethical standards, and the impressive monetary recoveries they have obtained for their clients.
The founder of The Pearce Law Firm, Edith Pearce, is the daughter of a veterinarian. This gives her unique insight into the nature of animals and the legal responsibilities of pet owners. If an owner’s negligence led to an attack that harmed you or a loved one, you need to act fast. Securing the help of an experienced attorney should be your first move.
Many times the dog bite homeowners’ insurance will be responsible for paying damages for dog bite injuries. The lawyers at the Pearce Law firm have a competitive edge with decades of experience working for insurance companies before representing injured victims. This gives The Pearce Law Firm inside knowledge on insurance practices and trial defenses. We know the tricks of the trade and how to negotiate a maximum settlement with the insurance companies.
What we will do for you:
- Investigate your accident
- Stand up for you against the insurance company to make sure you get proper compensation
- Work hard to settle your case, while aggressively preparing for trial
- Proceed to trial (if necessary) to secure maximum compensation
How We “Tip the Scales in Your Favor”
By choosing The Pearce Law Firm, P.C., you have tipped the scales in your favor:
- Exceptional Smart Representation: Edith Pearce, MENSA member
- Proven Results: Lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- No Fee unless we recover for you. Free Consultations
- Recognized Excellence: Super Lawyers; AV Preeminent Rated® by Martindale-Hubbell — less than 5% of lawyers in U.S. hold this rating
- National Reputation: Featured in Newsweek, The Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Magazine, FOX, Comcast, ABC
- We know how to obtain top settlements: Decades of experience working at defense firms and insurance companies means we know how to fight them for you!
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
Call today to schedule your free consultation with The Pearce Law Firm to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.