As announced in the June 2005 issue of Philadelphia Magazine, Edith Pearce has been named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer, an honor awarded to the top five percent of state-wide lawyers. The listing of 2005 Super Lawyers names Pennsylvania’s top lawyers as chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics, the publisher of Philadelphia Magazine.
Request Free Consultation.
Submit Your Case.
HOW WE TIP THE SCALES IN YOUR FAVOR
- Exceptionally Smart Representation: Edith Pearce, MENSA member
- Proven Results: Lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- No Fee unless we recover for you. Free Consultations
- Peer Recognized Excellence: Super Lawyers; Philadelphia’s Best Lawyers; Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum; and AV Preeminent Rated® by Martindale-Hubbell-less than 5% of lawyers in U.S. receive this rating
- National Reputation: Featured in Newsweek, The Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Magazine, FOX, Comcast, ABC
- Inside knowledge to obtain top settlements: Decades of prior experience working for insurance companies means we know how to fight them for you!
- Personal Attention with Aggressive Representation: Unlike many large law firms, the founding lawyer of our firm, Edith Pearce is involved in every case
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating -VIEW OUR BBB RATING