The Philadelphia Inquirer, The Legal Intelligencer, Law.com and The Wall Street Journal have named Edith Pearce to their list of Philadelphia’s Top Rated Lawyers®, 2012 Edition. An annual magazine presented jointly by The Philadelphia Inquirer, The Legal Intelligencer, Law.com and The Wall Street Journal, Philadelphia’s Top Rated Lawyers serves as a consumer and attorney reference, covering top-rated lawyers and legal issues in the greater Philadelphia area. The list of Philadelphia’s Top Rated Lawyers is generated solely through confidential peer evaluation and voting.
Request Free Consultation.
Submit Your Case.
HOW WE TIP THE SCALES IN YOUR FAVOR
- Exceptionally Smart Representation: Edith Pearce, MENSA member
- Proven Results: Lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- No Fee unless we recover for you. Free Consultations
- Peer Recognized Excellence: Super Lawyers; Philadelphia’s Best Lawyers; Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum; and AV Preeminent Rated® by Martindale-Hubbell-less than 5% of lawyers in U.S. receive this rating
- National Reputation: Featured in Newsweek, The Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Magazine, FOX, Comcast, ABC
- Inside knowledge to obtain top settlements: Decades of prior experience working for insurance companies means we know how to fight them for you!
- Personal Attention with Aggressive Representation: Unlike many large law firms, the founding lawyer of our firm, Edith Pearce is involved in every case
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating -VIEW OUR BBB RATING