Rebecca Thomas has been recognized for the third straight year by Super Lawyers magazine as a 2012 Rising Star. “We are pleased to celebrate this recognition with Rebecca. She is a valuable asset to our firm and we are very proud of her accomplishments.” Edith Pearce, the founding partner of The Pearce Law Firm. The Rising Star list is compiled through a statewide nomination process and independent research on the candidates. Only 2.5% of Pennsylvania attorneys are named Rising Stars. The selections for this esteemed list are made by the research team at Super Lawyers, which is a service of the Thomson Reuters, Legal division. Each year, the research team at Super Lawyers undertakes a rigorous multi-phase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation of candidates by the attorney-led research staff, a peer review of candidates by practice area, and a good-standing and disciplinary check.
Request Free Consultation.
Submit Your Case.
HOW WE TIP THE SCALES IN YOUR FAVOR
- Exceptionally Smart Representation: Edith Pearce, MENSA member
- Proven Results: Lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- No Fee unless we recover for you. Free Consultations
- Peer Recognized Excellence: Super Lawyers; Philadelphia’s Best Lawyers; Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum; and AV Preeminent Rated® by Martindale-Hubbell-less than 5% of lawyers in U.S. receive this rating
- National Reputation: Featured in Newsweek, The Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Magazine, FOX, Comcast, ABC
- Inside knowledge to obtain top settlements: Decades of prior experience working for insurance companies means we know how to fight them for you!
- Personal Attention with Aggressive Representation: Unlike many large law firms, the founding lawyer of our firm, Edith Pearce is involved in every case
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating -VIEW OUR BBB RATING