If you are from the Willow Grove area or you were injured here, contact us today for a free, confidential consultation and case evaluation. During your consultation, we will evaluate your case and go over all of your options with you. If retained, we will hold each and every party accountable for their negligent actions which led to your injuries so you and your family can focus on getting better.
On This Page
- Car Accident Lawyer In Willow Grove
- Types of Accidents Near Willow Grove
- Common Types of Injuries Near Willow Grove
- Contact Us
Car Accident Lawyer In Willow Grove
Willow Grove is an unincorporated community 15 miles north of Philadelphia and sits within three incorporated townships, Upper Dublin, Abington, and Upper Moreland. The area contains many neighborhood communities with a mix of light industrial, retail shops, and office spaces.
Many Willow Grove residents commute the 15 miles into Philly to work taking Broad Street straight into the city or the Pennsylvania Turnpike to the Fort Washington Expressway to avoid the traffic lights and congestion on Broad St. Others will head east on the Turnpike taking I-95 to one of the steel mills or ironworks plants on the Delaware River.
Still, others will stay closer to home and work construction, retail or in one of the many schools or hospitals. After work, the people of Willow Grove are still on the go heading out to watch a movie, heading to the Willow Grove Park Mall, or visiting one of the many restaurants in the region. This puts them in their cars many hours a week.
Unfortunately, this also puts them at risk for accidents. In fact, getting into a car accident is the number one cause of personal injury for the people of Willow Grove. When this happens, they need the trusted resources that the Pearce Law Firm, P.C., provides.
Types of Accidents Near Willow Grove
Not all accidents are from car crashes. It’s a downside of living in a vibrant, flourishing community like Willow Grove that people can get hurt doing just about anything. The number one way Willow Grove residents get injured is in an auto accident. However, an unfortunate fact of life is that people get injured doing just about everything. When an injury happens, it may not seem important to the injured person how they were hurt, but it turns out it does make a difference when trying to get compensation for the injury.
The attorney who brings a claim for compensation needs to be experienced in all types of injuries and work with all agencies, companies, and insurance sources to get the right compensation.
The people of Willow Grove have trusted the Pearce Law Firm, P.C., to do just that for all types of accidents, some of the common types being:
- Car Accidents
- Industrial accidents
- Slip-and-fall/Premises Injuries
- Sport/Recreation Injuries
- Product Liability
- Wrongful deaths
Common Types of Injuries Near Willow Grove
Not all injuries are the same. At the Pearce Law Firm, P.C., they don’t take a cookie-cutter approach to each case. Rather they look at the unique circumstances of each case and use their skill and experience to do what’s best for the client.
Each type of injury may require a certain focus or requires special medical treatment. Edith trains her attorneys and staff to look at how the injury happened, the type and extent of the injury, and just what it will take to craft a remedy that’s best for the client. Some of these unique types of injuries that take special skill and experience are:
- Head Injuries: Auto accidents, sports, and industrial injuries can cause concussions and traumatic brain injuries that can be devastating.
- Broken bones: Broken arms, legs, wrists, and ribs are all common injuries that people face when engaging in daily activities. All of these require treatment, rehabilitation and run the risk of downtime from work.
- Disease: Some types of work, especially in construction and manufacturing, put people at risk of disease.
- Blunt Force Trauma: When cars and people collide, the impact can be violent and cause blunt force trauma injuries that can cause severe injuries or even death.
- Fatalities: Sometimes these injuries cause death, and when they do, there could be a claim for a wrongful death.
- Product Liability: Shopping the many retail outlets in Willow Grove or ordering from stores like Amazon or Target Online, brings a lot of goods into the hands of Willow Grove residents. This sometimes results in injuries that are the fault of the designer, producer of the packager.
Personal Injury and Auto Accident Attorneys Near Willow Grove
If you live in Willow Grove, count on Edith Pearce and the attorneys at The Pearce Law Firm, P.C. Before you talk to an insurer, talk to a Willow Grove Personal Injury Attorney first. The consultation costs you nothing, and you will be given information vital to your case. Learn more about our Montco car accident lawyers.
See what a happy client says about us on Google:
Nicole was my lawyer and I absolutely adore her! She helped me get through physical therapy after my back and shoulder injury. She always responded in a timely manner and was very informative throughout the process. I am more than pleased with my settlement and I 100% recommend Pearce Law Firm for Personal Injury and Accident Claims.