Some Examples of Racial Discriminatory Treatment in the Workplace Include:
- Being turned down for a position for which you are perfectly qualified because the company and/or its clients are not comfortable dealing with people of your race (be it African-American, Asian, Latino, Middle-Eastern, or any other ethnicity).
- Being passed over for promotion when less-qualified people of another race receive the promotion.
- Being paid less money for the same type or amount of work that a person of another race received higher pay for.
- Company lay-offs that target certain ethnic groups over others and are not based on strict seniority or other qualifications.
- Being denied opportunities such as training, leads, or prime territories when you are qualified or next in line; while less qualified or less senior employees of different races are offered these same opportunities.
- Your job duties have expanded, but you have not been awarded the title or pay scale that should accompany your duties, where people of other races have been awarded compensation.
- You are subject to harassment, isolation, exclusion, pranks, or other prejudicial and different treatment based on your race.
- You are subject to ethnic slurs, offensive jokes, or other offensive behavior directed at you or your race.
Click Here for:
Frequently Asked Employment Discrimination Questions
Race Discrimination in the Workplace Is Illegal and Wrong
Employers who engage in or allow race discrimination at their place of employment must be stopped; and employees who have been victims of ethnic discrimination should be fairly compensated. Edith Pearce is the race discrimination lawyer to accomplish both outcomes. Her aggressive approach includes a swift investigation, early trial posturing, and vigorous pursuit. If you have been wronged at work and need the help of an experienced race discrimination attorney in Philadelphia, contact us today! (215) 488 7287
An Ethnic Discrimination Attorney With Experience & Expertise
If your rights have been violated by an employer or potential employer, Edith Pearce can help. An expert in employment issues and race discrimination cases, Ms. Pearce takes an aggressive approach to workplace discrimination of any kind and will work diligently on your behalf to right the wrongs you have suffered and obtain full and fair compensation for you. Edith Pearce has been considered the best of the best in employment law.
In 2005, Edith Pearce was named a “Super Lawyer,” designating her as one of the top 5% of Pennsylvania lawyers. In fact, in the practice area of employment litigation, only 41 lawyers received this honor, and only 12 of the 41 were women, including Edith Pearce. She has received the highest rating, “AV,” from Martindale-Hubbell.
Edith Pearce is a highly sought-after discrimination lawyer in Philadelphia who has appeared on various television programs including It’s Your Call with Lynn Doyle for her legal opinion on current employment law issues of the day. Employment and discrimination laws are constantly changing and being reinterpreted by the courts. Up-to-the-minute knowledge of these rapid developments is absolutely critical to your case, so it is important to choose a discrimination lawyer who is well-versed and well experienced in race discrimination cases.
The Compensation You Deserve for Racial Discrimination in the Workplace
If you feel you have been discriminated against based on your race, color, or ethnicity or your rights have been violated by an employer or potential employer in Philadelphia or anywhere in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, the Pearce Law Firm will thoroughly investigate your race discrimination claim and will work diligently to arrive at a timely settlement or proceed to trial to obtain the compensation you deserve.
Call us today for a FREE DISCRIMINATION CONSULTATION with a Philadelphia race discrimination lawyer.
We are dedicated to protecting your rights, putting a stop to race discrimination in the workplace, and obtaining full and fair compensation for you.
(215) 557-8686 : Contact Us
If you feel you have been discriminated against based on your race, color or ethnicity or your rights have been violated by an employer or potential employer in Philadelphia or anywhere in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, call us today for a FREE DISCRIMINATION CONSULTATION.
Check out what Reeka had to say about us on Google:
“My attorney, William Ringland, did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend the Pearce Law Firm to anyone seeking great legal representation.”