Car accidents occur everyday in Trenton, NJ, and many people suffer damage to their vehicles, lost time, lost money, serious injuries, and even death as a result of car accidents. Trenton and Mercer County see plenty of car accidents annually. According to the New Jersey Department of Transportation Crash statistics, there were more than 11,000 car accidents near Trenton and throughout Mercer County in 2014. These accidents were responsible for more than 2,000 reported injuries, and 23 fatalities.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident you need to contact the nearby car accident law firm in Trenton, NJ as soon as possible.
The car accident lawyers at The Pearce Law Firm know how hard it is to deal with the aftermath of a car accident, and we can help you get through this tough situation.
Common Causes of Car Accidents in New Jersey
Car accidents happen for a number of reasons, but some of the most common causes of New Jersey car accidents include:
- The negligence of another driver. Other drivers are one of the biggest causes of car accidents. Not paying attention, driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or operating a vehicle while overly tired can all prompt an accident to occur.
- Mechanical failure of a vehicle. Bad brakes, shoddy tires, faulty repairs, and other improperly maintained aspects of a vehicle can lead to an accident. It is critical to the safety of the driver, passengers and others on the road for vehicle operators to only drive when their vehicle is in good working condition.
- Distracted driving. According to New Jersey distracted driving statistics, within a 5-year span distracted driving accounted for over 800,000 crashes in NJ. Texting while driving, manipulating a phone or GPS, or dealing with children or animals that are in the backseat are all forms of distracted driving that commonly distract a driver so much and for long enough for an accident to occur. Driving a vehicle requires the full attention of the driver, and distractions can lead to serious distracted driving accidents.
- Problems with a roadway. Improperly maintained road or incorrect signage can place normally safe drivers into unsafe situations.
Typical Car Accident Injuries
Some of the most common injuries associated with car accidents in Trenton include:
- Impact injuries, such as bruises, contusions, broken and fractured bones and damage to internal organs;
- Head injuries, closed head wounds, and traumatic brain injuries;
- Spinal cord injuries;
- Whiplash and other neck injuries;
- Chemical burns; and
The auto accident injury attorneys in Trenton, NJ at The Pearce Law Firm have assisted car accident personal injury clients with these types of injuries and others to seek financial compensation from those who are responsible for their injuries.
Get In Touch With A Car Accident Attorney in Trenton, NJ
Car accidents can significantly upset your life. A car accident can leave you without a vehicle, injured, and unable to work. The medical expenses can be significant, even if you have insurance, and time off from work can be costly to you and your family. The car accident attorney in Trenton, NJ can help you with your personal injury claim. Contact The Pearce Law Firm either online or by calling (215) 600-1433 for a free initial consultation today.
See What Our Clients Say!
“My attorney William Ringland did a fantastic job! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a lawyer for personal injury!!!”
Rating 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
See our 4.8 rating and read more of our 85 reviews on Google!