Upper Darby, PA Personal Injury Lawyer
Auto accidents are the number one source of personal injury for those living in Upper Darby, PA. When this happens, the life of the injured person is often turned upside down. Medical bills pile up and so do the hours missed from work.
If you are from the Upper Darby area or you were injured here, contact us today for a free, confidential consultation and case evaluation. During your consultation, we will evaluate your case and go over all of your options with you. If retained, we will hold each and every party accountable for their negligent actions which led to your injuries so you and your family can focus on getting better.
Upper Darby Car Accidents
Upper Darby is an incorporated township that shares its western border with the city limits of Pennsylvania. Made up of bedroom communities such as Drexel Hill, Addington and Bywood, many of its occupants commute into Philadelphia or other nearby cities like Camden or Trenton, NJ to work. Others stay in Upper Darby and work at one of the schools, hospitals or retail stores.
Upper Darby is a diverse community with over 100 ethnic cultures represented. This brings people together for events throughout the year as different groups celebrate life, art, history and culture. Bottom line, Upper Darby residents are on the move, and unfortunately, this makes them at risk for auto accidents and personal injuries.
Types of Accidents
Accidents happen in many ways, and when someone is injured, they need someone who is experienced in all types of accidents to adequately represent them. The people of Upper Darby have trusted the Pearce Law Firm, P.C., to represent them in all types of accidents. Some of the most common are:
- DUI: Impaired driving leads to severe injury and fatalities for many innocent drivers each year.
- Rollover/Ejection Accidents: These can bring some of the most severe injuries.
- Head-On/Wrong Way Driving: Unfortunately, this is the deadliest type of accident and can happen on just about any road.
- Large Trucks/Utility Vehicles: When someone is injured by a commercial truck, they are up against companies with a lot of resources and the best attorneys. You need an experienced attorney to represent you.
- Speeding/Racing/Aggressive Driving: Most of the drivers that engage in this type if driving are younger male drivers who put others at risk by their actions.
Common Types of Injuries
Each person in Upper Darby has a unique lifestyle and just as people are not all the same, not all injuries are either. The attorneys at Pearce Law Firm, P.C., look at the circumstances of each accident, including the type of injury, how it happened and what it will take to get the best result for their client. These types of injuries take special skill and experience:
- Head Injuries: Auto accident, sports and industrial injuries can cause concussions and traumatic brain injuries that can be devastating.
- Broken bones: Broken arms, legs, wrists and ribs are all common injuries that people face when engaging in daily activities. All of these require treatment, rehabilitation and run the risk of downtime from work.
- Disease: Some types of work, especially in construction and manufacturing, put people at risk of disease.
- Blunt Force Trauma: When cars and people collide, the impact can be violent and cause blunt force trauma injuries that can cause severe injuries or even death.
- Fatalities: Sometimes these injuries cause death, and when they do, there could be a claim for a wrongful death.
- Product Liability: Shopping the many retail outlets in Upper Darby or ordering form stores like Amazon or Target Online, brings a lot of goods into the hands of Upper Darby resident. This sometimes results in injuries that are the fault of the designer, producer of the packager.
Other Types of Personal Injuries in Abington
Not all injuries come from car accidents. There are a number of activities that put the people of Upper Darby at risk for injury. Whether it’s shopping at the King of Prussia shopping center or going to comedy night at the Tower Theater, the people of Upper Darby are on the go.
Just about any activity can cause someone to be injured by another’s negligence, and when that happens, it creates a financial hardship for those involved. These activities can lead to different types of injuries, and some of those common to the people of Upper Darby are:
- Industrial accidents
- Slip-and-falls/Premises Injuries
- Sport/Recreation Injuries
- Product Liability
- Wrongful deaths
Contact the Pearce Law Firm, P.C.
If you live in Upper Darby, you can count on Edith Pearce and the attorneys at The Pearce Law Firm, P.C. Before you talk to an insurer, talk to a Bensalem Personal Injury Attorney first. The consultation costs you nothing, and you will be given information vital to your case.