Injured In A Car Accident? Need A Copy Of Your Report? Contact One Of Our Car Accident Lawyers
Call Us 24/7 – (215) 557-8686
…or read on for instructions on getting your own Bristol Township accident reports
Bristol Township, PA Police Accident Reports
The Bristol Township is an area of Bucks County PA which covers Bath, Croydon, Edgely, Emilie, part of Levittown, Midway, Newportville, Pickpocket and Pine Grove. Located in southeastern Pennsylvania, the Delaware River forms the eastern border of Bristol Township, which is approximately 20 miles northeast of Philadelphia.
If you’ve been in a car accident near Bristol Township, chances are a police report will be generated for the accident. Bristol Township accident reports are available to those involved in the accident, their insurers and their attorneys representing them.
Included in this Guide:
- Bristol Township Accident Reports Lookup
- How to Submit Your Bristol Township Police Report Request
- Can I Access My Bristol Township Police Report Online?
- Why do I Need to Request a Bristol Township Accident Report?
- Who Can Request Copies of Bristol Township Accident Reports?
- Help With Bristol Township Accident Reports
- Bristol Township Car Accident Lawyer
- Steps to Take After an Accident in PA – A Video Guide
Bristol Township Police Report Lookup
In Bristol Township, accident reports are available to those involved in the accident, their insurers and/or their attorneys via the Bristol Township Records Division. Requests for accident reports can be made in person or online. Requests for incident reports must be made in person, however. If you pick up your Bristol Township accident reports in person, there is no fee. Reports are generally available about 14 days after the accident, unless there was a fatality. We recommend requesting a copy of your accident report as soon as possible after your accident to ensure the information is readily available when needed.
How Do I Get My Bristol Township Accident Report?
Collision reports are available to those involved in the accident, their insurers or their PA accident attorney representing the injured party. If you have an attorney, they will obtain the accident report on your behalf. If there are no injuries, you may need to obtain an accident report on your own. While not available in all Bucks county townships, Bristol Township accident reports can be picked up in person or online.
To get your accident report in person, you can pick it up during normal business hours at:
Bristol Township Police Department – Records Division
2501 Bath Rd.
Bristol PA, 19007
To verify Bristol Township accident reports are ready, or for other information, call the Bristol Township PD records division at 215-785-4052.
Bristol Township Police Reports Online
Bristol Township does allow online police report access. Requests for accident reports can be submitted by visiting http://www.crashdocs.org:
- Scroll to “I was in an Accident”
- Enter “Bristol” in the City field
- Choose Pennsylvania from the drop down list
- Click Find Report
- Enter the required information and download your accident report.
Note: You do need your accident report number in order to submit an online request for your Bristol Township accident report. You should have received the accident report number from the officer at the scene of your accident.
Why Do I Need a Copy of My Bristol Township Accident Report?
It’s good to get a copy of your accident report for several reasons:
- An accident report is an official document prepared by Bristol Township law enforcement officers who respond to the scene of the accident. It provides a detailed and unbiased account of the incident, including important information such as the date, time, location, and parties involved. Your accident report is a valuable piece of documentation that can play a significant role in the aftermath of a car accident.
- Having the official Bristol Township accident reports provides a reliable and accurate account of the incident, reducing the risk of misremembering or misrepresenting key details of the accident.
- Insurance companies use car accident reports to assess liability and determine the extent of damages. When you file a car accident claim with your insurance company, the accident report is a critical piece of evidence. It helps establish the facts of the accident and can expedite the claims process.
- If you need to pursue legal action, either as a plaintiff or defendant, the accident report can be an essential piece of evidence in court. It can help establish the facts of the case, liability, and the extent of damages, making it essential for any potential legal proceedings.
- Knowing that you have a copy of the accident report can give you peace of mind. It provides a sense of control and a documented record of the incident that you can refer to in case of questions or disputes.
Who Can Request a Copy of Bristol Township Car Accident Reports?
People who may obtain car accident reports include individuals involved in the accident, automobile insurance companies, the car accident injury attorney representing those involved in the accident, and other government agencies. If you are one of these individuals, you can obtain your Bristol Township accident report by following the steps above.
Questions About Bristol Township Accident Reports?
Here are some helpful phone numbers if you have questions about the Bristol Township accident reports process:
- The Pearce Law Firm, P.C.: 215-488-7287
- Bristol Township PD Records Division: 215-785-4052
Do I Need a Lawyer After a Car Accident Near Bristol Township PA?
Don’t forget, insurance companies spend a lot of money on the attorneys who work for them. You deserve to have legal protection as well. Be sure to contact the Bucks County injury lawyers at the Pearce Law Firm for a free consultation. Having a skilled and experienced attorney on your side often results in significantly more compensation for injured victims, and/or their families.
If you have been injured in a car accident or a have a loved one who passed away during a collision, be sure to contact us for a free consultation. Dealing with the aftermath of a car accident can be emotionally challenging, and healing from your accident should be able to be your top priority. We will take care of your case and help relieve some of your stress , allowing you to focus on your recovery after an injury accident.
Steps to Take After a Car Accident in Pennsylvania – A Guide From Edith Pearce
Car accidents are scary and overwhelming. No matter where you’ve been in an accident, it’s always a good idea to have an experienced advocate in your corner. Accident lawyer Edith Pearce explains what you need to do after getting in a PA car accident.