If you’ve been involved in an accident in Upper Darby and your vehicle sustained damaged or you were injured, you will likely be looking for your accident report at some point.
- To get the report, you may pick it up in person or mail a check in for $15 with your report number.
- If you do not have the report number, include your name, the date and the location of the accident.
- The address is Upper Darby Township Police Department, 7236 West Chester Pike, Upper Darby, PA 19082.
- Accident reports are generally available about 7 days after the accident.
- Upper Darby Police Department’s Records Division telephone number is 610-734-7693.
- If a lawyer is representing you they will likely obtain this report on your behalf.
If you were seriously injured:
If you or a loved one was seriously injured in a collision, it is in your best interest to speak with a reputable car accident attorney as soon as possible.
We are not needed in each and every case. We will be the first to tell you that and will not waste your time or our own. However, when serious injuries are involved an attorney will often be able to help you through the process, keep insurer from calling you, and help you obtain significantly more compensation for your injury than you would receive without one.
We have your best interests in mind. Call us before speaking to the insurer of the negligent party. We have a long history of helping clients throughout Pennsylvania so if you’re looking for a car accident lawyer in Upper Darby, the call is free and we may be reached at 215-557-8686.