The Middletown Township is an area of Bucks County which covers Parkland, Woodbourne and the soutthwestern corner Levittown from New Falls Road and west. If you’ve been in a collision here, chances are a police report will be generated for the accident. Reports are available to those involved in the accident, their insurers and their attorneys representing them.
How to get your accident report:
- Reports are available to those involved in the accident, their insurers and/or their attorneys representing them.
- Reports are generally available about 14 days after the accident, unless there was a fatality.
- Reports are a flat fee of $15. In person cash is accepted, otherwise make a check out to “Middletown Township”.
- Get your report via mail or your in person at the municipal center which is located at 5 Municipal Way, Langhorne, PA 19047.
- Information needed includes your name and the date of the accident. If possible, include the accident report # and the name of the responding police officer.
Want it faster? Middletown will also email you your accident report if you request it via email in your letter.
You can also save time by calling in first before driving in to be sure that the report is ready. To check the report status, call 215-750-3845 and ask the receptionist for “records”.
Do I need a car accident lawyer?
If you have been involved in an accident involving a serious injury or a loved one passed away during the collision, be sure to contact Philadelphia Car Accident Lawyer Edith Pearce for a free consultation.
Below are the steps we recommend you take after any car accident in Pennsylvania: