Skip to content

Springfield Accident Report

Request Free Consultation.
Tell Us Your Situation.


  • Exceptionally Smart Representation: Edith Pearce, MENSA member
  • Proven Results: Lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
  • No Fee unless we recover for you. Free Consultations
  • Peer Recognized Excellence: Super Lawyers; Philadelphia’s Best Lawyers; Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum; and AV Preeminent Rated® by Martindale-Hubbell-less than 5% of lawyers in U.S. receive this rating
  • National Reputation: Featured in Newsweek, The Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Magazine, FOX, Comcast, ABC
  • Inside knowledge to obtain top settlements: Decades of prior experience working for insurance companies means we know how to fight them for you!
  • Personal Attention with Aggressive Representation: Unlike many large law firms, the founding lawyer of our firm, Edith Pearce is involved in every case
  • Better Business Bureau A+ Rating –VIEW OUR BBB RATING

Injured in a car accident and need a copy of your report? Contact our accident lawyers

Call Us 24/7 – (215) 557-8686 or Email Us Here

…or read on for instructions on getting your own Springfield police accident report
call pearce law firm 215-557-8686

Springfield Township, PA Police Accident Reports

Located in the southeastern part of Montgomery County, Springfield Township is a suburban community bordering the Townships of Abington, Cheltenham, Upper Dublin, and Whitemarsh. Its close proximity to Philadelphia offers residents easy access to the urban amenities and opportunities of the city.

If you’ve been in an accident in Springfield Township, chances are a police report will be generated for the accident. Reports are available to those involved in the accident, their insurers and their PA accident lawyers.

Included in this Guide:

Springfield Police Report Lookup

Police accident reports or collision reports are available by Springfield Township Police Department a few weeks after the accident occurred. These reports may be picked up in person or sent by mail to you or your attorney.

If your accident involved a serious injury or a death, be sure to speak to an experienced car accident lawyer before speaking to the negligent party’s insurer. In many cases, an injury attorney can help you obtain significantly more compensation for your injury than you would receive without one.

How Do I Get My Springfield Accident Report?

Collision reports are available to those involved in the accident, their insurers or the accident attorney representing the injured party. If you have an attorney, they will obtain the accident report on your behalf. If there are no injuries, you may need to obtain an accident report on your own.

To get your report, you can pick it up in person or call Springfield Township Police Department at 610-544-6901 to get instructions on obtaining the report by mail without ever leaving your home.

To pick the report up in person, visit the Springfield Township Police Department at 50 Powell Rd., Springfield, PA, 19064. It is always a good idea to call before driving there to make sure your prepared report is ready for pickup.

Springfield Township Police Department reports cost up to $15 depending on the type of report needed.

Why Do I Need a Copy of My Springfield Accident Report?

It’s good to have a copy of your accident report for several reasons. The police accident report is a valuable piece of documentation that can play a significant role in the aftermath of a car accident. It helps streamline insurance claims, legal proceedings, and ensuring that the facts surrounding your car accident are accurately recorded. Obtaining a copy of the police report is often one of the first steps you should take after an accident.

Springfield Township Police Reports Online

In order to uphold the privacy of confidential data and protect sensitive information, Springfield Township accident reports are not available for online access at this time. Those in need of police incident reports can request them by reaching out to the Springfield Township Police Department in person, by phone, or by mail. This approach guarantees the security of personal and sensitive data contained within the reports, restricting access to authorized parties. This practice contributes significantly to the safeguarding of individuals’ privacy and the preservation of data security.

Who Can Request a Copy of My Springfield Car Accident Report?

People who may obtain car accident reports include individuals involved in the accident, automobile insurance companies, the car accident injury attorney representing those involved in the accident, and other government agencies.  If you are one of these individuals, you can obtain your report by following the steps above.

Questions About Springfield Township Accident Reports?

Here are some helpful phone numbers if you have questions about this process:

  • The Pearce Law Firm, P.C.: 215-557-8686
  • Springfield Township PD Records Division: 610-544-6901

Do I Need a Lawyer After a Springfield PA Car Accident?

Don’t forget, insurers have attorneys working for them. In many cases, you should too. Be sure to contact Personal Injury Lawyer Edith Pearce for a free consultation. Having a skilled and experienced attorney on your side often results in significantly more compensation for injured victims, and/or their families.

Steps to Take After a Car Accident – A Guide From Edith Pearce

Here’s what to do after a car accident:

Back To Top
Call Now Button