skip to Main Content

How To Get a Car Accident Report in Falls Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania

Request Free Consultation.
Submit Your Case.


  • Exceptionally Smart Representation: Edith Pearce, MENSA member
  • Proven Results: Lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
  • No Fee unless we recover for you. Free Consultations
  • Peer Recognized Excellence: Super Lawyers; Philadelphia’s Best Lawyers; Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum; and AV Preeminent Rated® by Martindale-Hubbell-less than 5% of lawyers in U.S. receive this rating
  • National Reputation: Featured in Newsweek, The Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Magazine, FOX, Comcast, ABC
  • Inside knowledge to obtain top settlements: Decades of prior experience working for insurance companies means we know how to fight them for you!
  • Personal Attention with Aggressive Representation: Unlike many large law firms, the founding lawyer of our firm, Edith Pearce is involved in every case
  • Better Business Bureau A+ Rating -VIEW OUR BBB RATING

The Falls Township is an area of Bucks County which includes parts of Fairless Hills and Levittown Pennsylvania. Some areas of the Falls Township are called Morrisville or Yardley. If you’ve been in a collision here, chances are a police report will be generated for the accident. Reports are available to those involved in the accident, their insurers and their attorneys representing them.

How to get your accident report in Falls Township

In Falls Township, accident reports are available to those involved in the accident, their insurers and/or their attorneys. If you live here and pick up the report in person, it’s free, but if you’re from out of town expect to pay $15. Reports are generally available about 14 days after the accident. During normal business hours, you may pick up your report at 188 Lincoln Highway, Fairless Hills, PA 19030. You can also request your report via mail, just include your accident report number and a self addressed stamped envelope.

If you’re not sure if the report is ready or not, call in advance to 215-919-9100.

Do I need a lawyer after a car accident?

If you have been involved in an accident involving a serious injury or a loved one died as a result of the collision, be sure to contact Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer Edith Pearce for a free consultation. Having a skilled and experienced attorney on your side often results in significantly more compensation for injured victims, and/or their families.

Here’s what to do after a car accident:

Back To Top Call Now Button