Injured In A Car Accident? Need A Copy Of Your Report? Contact One Of Our Car Accident Lawyers
Call Us 24/7 – (215) 557-8686
…or read on for instructions on getting your own Philadelphia police accident report
Jump to: Philadelphia Police Accident Report Online, How Soon Are Car Accident Reports Available, How To Expedite Receiving Your Accident Report, Looking for a PA State Police Accident Report, Contact Us
Here’s how to get a car accident report in Philadelphia, PA. You can get your Philadelphia accident report by requesting a copy by mail following the steps outlined below, picking it up in person at the Records Department at City Hall or online. Remember to provide accurate details about the accident, such as the date, location, and parties involved, to ensure smooth processing of your request.
To Obtain Your Philadelphia Accident Report by Mail:
- Fill out the Accident Report Application. You will need the date and location of the accident, district control number, Philadelphia Code, driver’s name, and insured party.
- Fill out this affidavit, and include a government-issued ID. If you do not have one, attach this form with documentation proving identification.
- Include payment using a Check or Money Order made payable to the “City of Philadelphia”. Accident reports are $25. Photos are often available if there was a serious injury or death and they cost $27 for the first print and $9 for each additional.
- Mail your request to this address: Department of Records, Traffic Accident Reports, Room 168, City Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
To Obtain Your Philadelphia Police Accident Report In-Person:
- Philadelphia police report requests can be obtained in person by visiting the Records Department in room 170 at City Hall Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 4 PM.
To Obtain Your Philadelphia Police Accident Report Online:
- Obtain a Philadelphia police report online by visiting their crash report online application. This online service provides a streamlined process to retrieve Philadelphia police reports online, ensuring a quick and hassle-free experience.
How Soon Are Car Accident Reports Available In Philadelphia?
Accident reports are available about 2 weeks after they are reported to the police. The Philadelphia Department of Records recommends waiting 2 to 3 weeks before applying for copies.
How To Expedite Receiving Your Accident Report?
To expedite your Philadelphia police report request, visit the Department of Records in person or if you’ve sent your request via mail, include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Who Can Request a Copy of a Philadelphia Car Accident Report?
People who may obtain car accident reports include individuals involved in the accident, automobile insurance companies, injury attorneys representing clients involved in the accident, and other government agencies. If you are one of these individuals, obtain your report follow the steps above.
Looking for a PA State Police Accident Report?
If your accident report was done by a Pennsylvania State Police trooper, you’ll need to get a Pennsylvania State Police accident report by following the steps on that page.
Why You Need a Car Accident Lawyer
If you have been involved in a car accident involving a serious injury or a loved one passed away during the collision, be sure to contact nearby Philadelphia car accident lawyer, Edith Pearce, for a free consultation. The Pearce Law Firm Personal Injury & Accident Lawyers P.C. is dedicated to helping car accident victims, and our attorneys will offer you and your family personal attention and compassion, unlike many other law firms.
Above you will find instructions for how to obtain a Philadelphia police accident report from the Philadelphia Police Department’s record division, which provides reports for accidents in Philadelphia County. While your insurer may do this for you, obtaining this report is just one of the many steps people will need to do after any type of pedestrian or car accident. If you have more than a property damage claim, such as an injury, it is advised to at least consult with an attorney. If needed and retained, we will obtain these reports on your behalf.
See What Our Clients Say
Check out what Bob had to say about us on Google:
“The best choice I made was going with Pearce Law Firm after my accident. They are very knowledgeable and helpful. Friendly staff. Awesome experience. Thank You!!”
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
See our 4.8 rating on read more of our reviews on Google!