Car Accident? Need A Copy Of Your Report? We’ll Get It For You
Call Us 24/7 – (215) 261-7014
…or read on for instructions on getting your own accident report
If you’ve been involved in a car accident here’s how to obtain a copy of your state police report in Pennsylvania. You can purchase a copy online through the Online Crash Report Requests website or request a copy by mailing the required documents and payment to the Crash Reports Unit in Harrisburg, PA.
To Obtain Your PA State Police Accident Report Online
- Visit the Online Crash Report Requests website.
- If you have a copy of your Police Crash Report you can search by your incident number.
- If you don’t, you can search by your name and date.
- Add the crash report to your cart and complete the $22 purchase.
- The report will then be emailed to you.
To Obtain Your PA State Police Accident Report by Mail
- Fill out the form SP7-0015, “Application to Obtain Copy of Police Crash Report”. You will need the date, time, and location of the accident, incident number, and other requested information.
- Include payment using a certified check or money order made payable to “Commonwealth of Pennsylvania”. Accident reports are $22.
- Mail the application and processing fee to Attention: Crash Reports Unit, 1800 Elmerton Avenue, Harrisburg, PA 17110.
- Your report will then be mailed to you.
Who Can Request Pennsylvania State Police Accident Reports?
According to Pennsylvania Vehicle Code Section 3751(b), people who may obtain car accident reports filed by Pennsylvania State Police include individuals involved in the accident, automobile insurance companies, attorneys representing clients involved in the accident, and other government agencies.
How Soon After Accidents Can I Get a PA Crash Report?
Accident reports should be available 15 days after the accident after the state police have filed the information with PENNDOT’s crash reporting system.
Why Do You Need a Copy of Your Pennsylvania Crash Report?
While your insurer may do this for you, obtaining this report is just one of the many steps people will need to do after any type of pedestrian or car accident. These reports may contain evidence proving negligence or information needed for personal injury claims. If needed and retained, we will obtain these reports on your behalf.
Are You Looking for a Philadelphia Accident Report?
If your accident occurred in Philadelphia you’ll need to get a copy of your Philadelphia car accident report by following these steps. The Philadelphia Police Department creates these reports.
Why You Need a Car Accident Attorney
If you have been involved in an accident involving a serious injury or a loved one passed away during the collision, be sure to contact Philadelphia car accident lawyer Edith Pearce for a free consultation. The Pearce Law Firm is dedicated to helping car accident victims, and our attorneys will offer you and your family personal attention and compassion, unlike many other law firms. Our PennDOT lawyers can also help you file a claim against PennDOT or a PA commonwealth entity if you’ve been injured or received damages from a PA government employee. Wondering how much your case could be worth? See examples of top car accident settlements in PA to get an idea of what some car accident injury cases are worth.
What Our Client’s Say
“Edith is a very driven attorney that gets results for her clients, but throughout the case Edith has become very important in my family. Although our case was a long one Edith always stay professional and determined, making sure our family was taken care of. It’s assuring knowing Edith is working around the clock to have your back.”
-Janyce Jeffers on Google
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐